Sunday, April 03, 2005

The ASME RSC (and more importantly, the Student Design Contest) is over, and I believe this weekend is the last or second to last day of lacrosse games of the season. These two facts mean that hopefully I'll be able to calm down a bit and get caught up on all the other things going on in my life, like research and classwork and such.

These past couple of weeks were (arguably) the worst that I've had at CMU. There was a lot of classwork, exams, lab reports, extra-curricular activities, family issues, and planning for the summer/fall in terms of housing and such all crammed into the last 14 days. I can handle each of these things on their own, but all of them at once was too much. Luckily, things are calming down (relatively), so life is looking up.

This whole blog thing isn't really as good as it used to be. I intended it to be a way to keep in touch with people from back home and post interesting notes and pictures, but I hardly have the time or energy to keep it up anymore. Maybe it's time to move on.

No comments: