Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Time to resurrect the blog!

I'm 3 weeks into my last semester, and so far things are going alright. I thought I was going to slack off and take 36 units (For non-CMU'ers: our units correspond to the hours/week you should be spending on class), but my research advisor convinced me to add 18 units of research for this semester. Not positive I'm going to stick with it, but I guess I should. It'll be good for me, even if I don't enjoy it at times.

My plan for next semester changes hourly. Current possibilities include:

  • Co-op (Engine analysis for GM Aero group? Google again?)
  • Research at CMU
  • Volunteer work (tutoring, etc.)
  • TA at CMU Qatar (long shot, v. scary prospect)
  • Ski bum
  • Backpack travel hippie (mmm smelly Caroline)


I created a new picture album. I like the fact that picasaweb lets users create as many albums as you would like (flickr limits free accounts to 3 sets), but there is a 250 mb limit.

No comments: