Monday, October 24, 2005

I think I've dug my self out of the slump I've been in for the past couple of weeks. Now I've got to pull my life back together and all will be well in the world.

This weekend was eventful- Maureen's 20th on Friday, and Club Wilkins on Saturday. After getting dressed and ready on Saturday, Lydia and I walked downstairs only to discover it was pouring rain- not exactly ideal weather for walking to a party. We briefly considered staying home, but decided to grab an umbrella and raincoat since we didn't have any other plans for the evening anyway. We dreaded that the party might be empty due to the weather, but thankfully there was a great turnout and I think it's safe to say that both Lydia and I had a good time.

Now I've got to focus on school and not be distracted by the upcoming weekend.

No comments: