Friday, January 20, 2006

I've had a lot of time to think over the past month, and I've come to some conclusions:


  • Being too busy makes me stressed out and grumpy
  • Drinking too much is not good or fun (well, maybe it's fun in the moment, but definitely not the day after or when the pictures make it to facebook)
  • I've become a lazy lump of inactivity

Since it's not good to complain without proposing a solution, here's what I'm going to do:

  • Cut back on activities (goodbye, buggy!)
  • No more drinking on weeknights. No more sugary mixed drinks that are easy to consume. No so much drinking less, but drinking better
  • Re-join lacrosse, which entails an ambitious workout plan to get back into shape (the beach spring break trip is another motivating factor)


Since I last updated I've returned to Pittsburgh and started classes. I'd comment on courses and such, but I doubt anyone cares all that much about the specifics.

The biggest and most exciting news is the plan for spring break: 5 nights in Cabo San Lucas. Three girls, two guys, the beach and more bars and clubs than you can shake a stick at. What more could one ask for?

No comments: