Monday, February 20, 2006

Mean Girls, the drinking game:
Drink when:

  • The plastics wear pink or talk on a cell phone
  • Someone says "fetch"
  • Africa is mentioned
  • Cady is pronounced incorrectly
  • A minority is shown
  • Lindsay Lohan jiggles
  • Tina Fey mentions her divorce


This game yielded 4 very drunk girls last Saturday night, but luckily our male hero was sober enough to call around and find us a ride to the ski club party. Things get fuzzy from there. I remember we continued drinking, the later ones drunk straight from a blender that L, S, and I were passing amongst ourselves. I think I spilled about as much alcohol as I consumed, and at some point became rather abusive toward Drew- He said something that I took personally, but I can't remember what it was. At around 3:30 or 4 some guy I don't know drove us home. He claimed he was sober enough to drive (I was sober enough to remember to ask), but whether he was telling the truth is questionable.

Came home and had a long AIM conversation with Andy M from SpaceX about my career plans and how drunk I was. Many misspellings and curse words were typed. How's that for professional integrity?

No comments: