Saturday, February 04, 2006

Nothing has made me felt more like a fish out of water than this whole Steelers thing. Yes, I understand it's exciting that they're going to the superbowl, but I don't feel the need to be reminded of that fact or to participate in dj-led cheers every 10 minutes on a Friday night in (what is supposed to be) an upscale club. The whole hysteria surrounding football over here is completely foreign to me. Too bad there isn't good snow, or else we'd go snowboarding on Sunday- the one day out of the year the slopes will be guaranteed to be empty.

In other news, while out clubbing we ran into my cute professor. L had all the tact in the world and asked how old he was. I had even more tact by asking if he would give me an A if I bought him a drink. I followed that comment with many exclamations of "I'm just kidding!!!!"

No comments: