Thursday, June 24, 2004

Books I've read so far this summer:

  • Diary, Chuck Palahniuk
  • Chinese Takeout, Arthur Nersesian
  • Breaking the Tongue, Vyvyane Loh
  • Graceland, Chris Abani
  • The Greyhound God, Keith Lee Morris
  • Dogrun, Arthur Nersesian
  • The Pleasure of My Company, Steve Martin
Currently working on Slaughterhouse V.

My roommate, Young-Li, arrives on Sunday. This means two things: I have to start picking up after myself better, and I need to get out of the habit of lounging around in my underwear.

Work is going well. The time passes quickly and the work is even engaging sometimes. I'm learning a whole lot, but I've barely made a dent on what I'd need to learn to be up to speed on everything.

Eat, work, sleep, repeat. It's not that I'm trying to be anti-social, it's just that by the time I'm done with work I don't have the energy to entertain.

No comments: